CHANGE YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH FOOD
Does this sound like you?
You attach your emotions to eating unhealthy foods
You eat when you’re not hungry but are feeling emotional
You comfort yourself during these times with the wrong food choices
If this sounds like you, the Craving Change – Change Your Relationship With Food Program is for you.
What is CRAVING CHANGE?
CRAVING CHANGE® is a “how to” workshop for changing your relationship with food.
This program will help you:
- To understand WHY you eat the way you do
- To comfort yourself without food
- To change your thinking, change your eating.
I offer two programs. A daytime option or an evening option. (Please choose the option that suits you best)
Groups are limited to 10 participants to keep it intimate.
All sessions are facilitated by Cathy Richards, RD who has been running CRAVING CHANGE® workshops since 2008.
Workshops run 60 to 90 minutes each.
Each participant receives a workbook.
What’s in the Program?
- Why it’s hard to change
Factors that influence eating behaviours
- Learned Behaviours
- Reasons for eating/ Types of Hunger
The change buffet
- Quench your thirst
- Nurture Yourself
- Renovate your environment
- What needs changing
Increased awareness of eating triggers
- HALT – Before Eating
- Self Awareness
- Consider the circumstances
- Emotion Inventory
- Eating Log
The change buffet
- Distract Yourself
- Put Your Craving on Hold
- How you can change
Cognitive – Behavioural Approach/Changing Thoughts and Behaviours – The Change Buffet
- Stop unwanted thoughts
- Follow the 80/20 Rule
- Positive self talk
- Sampling from the change buffet
Keep the Change
- Setting goals for success
- Slipping towards success
The Change Buffet
- Solve problems effectively
- Ambush your triggers
- Assert yourself
- Quit sabotaging yourself
- Manage Stress /Relaxation Break
ARE YOU READY TO CHANGE YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH FOOD?
- 1 (60 min 1-on-1 What to Eat Session)
- 6 hours of group discussion
- Participant workbook
- 6 weeks of Facebook Group support
- 1 (30 min 1-on-1 Breakthrough session)
Please Note: Workbooks will be mailed to participants after payment is received. (Based on the Craving Change Program.)