The Label Reading 101 Guide will help you understand how to read nutrition facts tables on supermarket products.
Nutrition labels on products are important to help us decide which is the most nutrient rich product. It also helps those with food intolerances immediately recognise ingredients that may be contained in these foods.
What you’ll learn in this guide:
- How to use a nutrition facts table on a product
- Learn about understanding serving sizes
- The different names common products are called
- The difference between ‘nutrition claims’ and ‘health claims’
- What percent daily (%DV) means
- Understanding calories
This guide will teach you how to instantly recognize what all of the information means on a nutrition facts table to help you make informed decisions about the right foods to buy for you and your family.
There are no reviews yet.